1. Landing Page. For each PPC campaign, you should make a definite landing page. Do not combine the products or services that your company is offering into just one landing page or even making your home page as your landing page.
2. Keyword Layout. Test the keyword placement of your Pay Per Click advert to uncover the best arrangement of words. Try out all possible line arrangements and take note of your click-thru rates, along with, examine your conversion rates stay the same or have changed.
3. Call to Action. To prompt your readers to click on your Pay Per Click ad, rather than allowing your prospective clients advance to the next advertisement to see if it might give something better, always use a call to to action such as 'click here', 'start now', 'join now', 'learn more', and 'don't miss out'.
4. Pay Attention. Check your Pay Per Click campaigns everyday. There are many cases that your PPC advertising platform will freeze your campaign ads for a variety of reasons. Professional Web Design, SEO, and PPC services.For example, Google will stop ads that are 'underperforming'. To make sure all of your ads stay active and make a lot of impressions, pay careful attention to your campaign and make changes when applicable.
5. Trademarked Names. Because trademarked names like 'Ebay', 'Amazon', or 'Walmart' could get you in trouble and even an Ad Words account suspension, avoid using these with Google Ad Words. Worst, you could be prosecuted for utilizing these trademarks without consent.
6. Conversion and Traffic. On your PPC campaign, create a balance between convertibility and traffic levels. Does a free trial of the product or service get you a high conversion rate but low sales? Or you fancy a lower conversion rate but higher sales from sincere customers? It's your decision.
7. Contextual Advertising. Contextual advertising programs permit you to choose where your PPC adverts will be shown. Get the best out of this program, specifically if you notice an unusually high click-thru rate with the content network, or a low conversion rate.
8. Bid Higher. Getting your PPC advert on the first page of the search result has been verified to significantly increase impression-to-click conversion rates. This has a multiple impact with Google Ad Words because your advert distribution is influenced by your bid multiplied by your click-thru rate.
9. Top 3 Slots. Of course you don't want to pay for the top 3 positions get the most unwanted clicks or 'test' clicks, do you? Therefore, instead, aim for the subsequent positions which are still listed on the first page of the search query and evade these top 3 ranks.
10. Landing Page Test. Firstly optimize your landing page to reach an optimum conversation rate. Second, to generate maximum targeted traffic to your site, always test your landing pages.
Knowing these 10 simple PPC search marketing facts is the first step to a successful PPC internet advertising campaign. I hope you find this useful and I wish you luck on your online advertising investment.
Rosamay is a honored writer for various Unola - Facebook SEM industry authorities. She has spent the better part of her last 5 years announcing events, statistics, strategies, and other news. Claire Jovellar has been accredited globally with degrees from French-Canada and the Philippines. She speaks 4 languages and teaches English literature. Claire Jovellar is expected to play a big part in internet marketing journalism for years to come.